Working here’s not for everyone. But we think that most of you would like it, because hardly anyone ever leaves – so far just four people in eight years. How many PR agencies can say that? We have the most interesting and challenging clients, and as we’re a high growth business with huge ambition there are fantastic opportunities for career development. Over to you then.
Why you are better off working at Tank. Click here to witness the words straight from the horses mouth’s.
- 1+ years at a digital or e-commerce agency.
- Experience working with B2B and B2C clients.
- Experience in keyword and on-page optimisation.
- Experience in improving and identifying site crawlability and duplication issues.
- Advanced knowledge of Google tools (GA, GTM, GSC), SEMrush and Ahrefs.
- Proven experience in technical SEO.
- Proven experience in link building.
- Proven history of managing successful SEO campaigns.
- Understanding of key digital marketing performance metrics.
- Proficient in navigating WordPress and other common CMS’.
- Proven experience in CRO and conversion tracking.
- Creating reports in Google Data studio.
- Competitive salary + new business bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours & remote working options.
- Internal and external training programme.
- Mentoring scheme and ongoing personal development support.
- Regular Tank Treats from cinema tickets to potted plants!
- Generous holiday allowance.
- City centre location and a fully stocked bar on site.
- Team socials (lots).
You will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Teamwork focused approach.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to deliver a high volume of equally high quality work.
- Creative skills and the ability to contribute ideas.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good analytical skills.
To apply, send your CV and a covering email explaining why you’d love to join team Tank to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2021.