Working here’s not for everyone. But we think that most of you would like it, because hardly anyone ever leaves – so far just four people in eight years. How many PR agencies can say that? We have the most interesting and challenging clients, and as we’re a high growth business with huge ambition there are fantastic opportunities for career development. Over to you then.
Why you are better off working at Tank.
Click here to witness the words straight from the horses mouth’s.
Paid media specialist
We are looking for a talented paid media specialist for our fast growing digital division.
- 1+ years at a digital or e-commerce agency.
- Experience working on lead generation campaigns and direct sale advertising.
- Experience managed successful PPC campaigns with Google, Bing and Facebook.
- Experience managing successful Google Shopping campaigns.
- Have a good understanding of Google Analytics.
- LinkedIn Advertising.
- Display ad creation.
What to Expect
The role will be largely office based with significant communication by phone, email and conference calls, although sometimes client visits will be required.
The role is 9-5:30 with one hour for lunch, but flexibility is required due to the dynamic agency environment.
You will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Teamwork focused approach.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- Creative skills and the ability to contribute ideas.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good analytical skills.
In addition, you need to be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills, including the use of:
- Microsoft Excel, WordPress and Powerpoint
- Databases and a basic understanding of HTML.
- SEO/PPC tools, such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz and other tools.
Salary dependent on experience.
In the first instance please send your CV and cover email by 17:00 on Friday 27th September to