Working here’s not for everyone. But we think that most of you would like it, because hardly anyone ever leaves – so far just four people in eight years. How many PR agencies can say that? We have the most interesting and challenging clients, and as we’re a high growth business with huge ambition there are fantastic opportunities for career development. Over to you then.
- Distributing and formatting press releases.
- Chasing client coverage.
- Thorough media and forward feature research.
- Awards / events research.
- Audits / coverage analysis/reports.
- Attendance at client meetings when required.
- Event attendance when required.
- Weekly status report meeting attendance.
- Writing press releases / features / awards submissions / general copy.
- Selling in stories to journalists and requesting feature synopsis.
- Social media creation/assistance when required.
- General assistance to the senior account team.
- Working alongside the office manager to ensure cuttings are kept up to date.
- Working alongside the office manager to ensure that refreshments are provided for your client meetings and cleared away afterwards.
- Working alongside the office manager to ensure all phone calls are answered, the door is answered, and all visitors are greeted to the office.
Line managed by: Senior Account Manager / Account Manager / Senior Account Executive.
To apply, send your CV and a covering email explaining why you’d love to join team Tank to email@example.com by 10 March 2021.