Working here’s not for everyone. But we think that most of you would like it, because hardly anyone ever leaves – so far just four people in eight years. How many PR agencies can say that? We have the most interesting and challenging clients, and as we’re a high growth business with huge ambition there are fantastic opportunities for career development. Over to you then.
PR Account Manager (with Digital PR Specialism)
• Day-to-day management of allocated accounts.
• Liaising with the media and clients on a daily basis.
• Day-to-day management of account executives on allocated accounts.
• Weekly catch-up meetings with the account executives on allocated accounts.
• General assistance to the senior team.
• Distributing press releases.
• Monitoring client coverage.
• Attendance at client meetings when required.
• Event attendance when required.
• Weekly status report meeting attendance.
• Writing press releases / features / awards submissions / general copy.
• Ideation of and execution of digital PR campaigns across the agency’s entire client portfolio
• Strong working knowledge of SEO
• Assisting the account director / senior account manager on allocated accounts to manage client reporting procedures, i.e. audits.
• Providing regular updates to account directors / senior account managers on day-to-day work.
• Mentoring allocated member(s) of staff, if required.
Line managed by: Account Director / Senior Account Manager
Why work at Tank? Read on.